Nowadays, OTC medicines are found to be the most effective and safest ones for migraine attacks. This fact has already been proved by popular migraine specialists of the era. These medicines are not marketed much and thus if you want to know about them then you have to follow online reviews on a regular basis. These medicines have made migraine treatments easier and smoother than ever.
Facts about OTC medicines for migraines:
• OTC medicines have got higher benefits and lower risks.
• Low abuse and lower chances of misuse.
• Can be taken on the basis of self-diagnosis.
• Can be collected without any doctor’s prescription.
• These drugs are much more flexible than prescribed ones.
• They can be availed at any store online and only stable prices are being offered.
• Instant migraine relief can be gained from these products.
• Most of the OTC medicines for migraines are made from safe ingredients especially organic components.
• All medicines are FDA approved and thus you can rely on them.
Best OTC drugs for migraines:
• Aspirin: This OTC drug can be used by any migraine patient. This is very much milder in nature and can treat migraine pains well. Fever, inflammation and pain can be well-treated by this drug. It can be used in the long run without worrying about side-effects. Migraine pains are being instantly relieved by this drug. Though it is a pain-killer but it is not as strong as other pain-killers available in the market currently.
• Naproxen: Migraine attacks can be efficiently controlled by this medicine. Though the effects can be realized after three-four months but you will surely be benefitted a lot. With the minimization of attacks the dosage should also be reduced. In case of severe migraines, maximum six months are needed for reducing migraine frequencies. Though complete prevention of attacks cannot be guaranteed but the frequencies can be definitely controlled.
• Motrin: Another name of this OTC medicine is Ibuprofen. If you follow the reviews on OTC drugs for migraines then you will find it at the topmost end of the list. Though migraine pains are being relieved for a short-time but acute relaxation can be experienced for sure. Do not use it regularly otherwise you will become addicted towards it. If you become addicted towards this drug then you might face dreadful withdrawal consequences therefore only limited dosage should be taken.
• Tylenol: Acetaminophen and caffeine are being combined with each other in a nice manner for creating this drug. Since organic ingredients have been used therefore you can make safe usage of the same. Temporary relief can be obtained with this drug. If you wish then you can even take this drug with either coffee or tea.
Even a slightest relief is enough in case of migraine emergencies and this relief is being provided by OTC drugs. These drugs have no steroids at all and this is the reason they can be safely used by all kinds of migraine patients.